ClientOur client is a fast-growing start-up, a circular economy marketplace dedicated to agri-food professionals whose purpose is to revalorize overstocks and fight against food waste. Do you want to join a human adventure around a stimulating and meaningful business project? Then apply!
Reporting to the CEO, your role is to:
- Participate in the development of the commercial strategy of a start-up
- Identify and alert new target prospects
- Analyze your product portfolio and know how to identify potential buyers
- Participate and retain key accounts in the use of the platform
- Produce a daily/weekly report of your activity
- Enrich and update our CRM, customer files and “product alerts”
- Creation and development of sales support tools
- Attend and participate in business meetings with the founders
- Ability to track and analyze KPI's
You have a minimum of 5 years' experience in the sales of raw materials and ingredients.
You are a specialist in your sector (flavorings, additives, fats, flour, sugar, cereals, etc.) and you have a specialized network within it. Purchasing experience will be a plus.
Fluent French required / Fluent English required
Your autonomy, creativity, “Swiss army knife” spirit, dynamism and interpersonal skills defined your personality. Your sense of responsibility, involvement and your desire to be part of a team project to fight against food waste and change things with passion are all assets to succeed in the job.
Based in Paris with possibility of Home Office everywhere in France
Executive status, fixed to be negotiated according to profile + variable